Privacy Policies of Hotel Moskva
Парк-хотел “Москва” е разположен в дипломатическия квартал на София, в близост до идеалния център и непосредствено до Националния парк – Борисова градина. Станцията на метрото “Жолио Кюри“ е на 3 минути пеш.
- Park Hotel Moskva is making every effort to provide maximum protection for all kind of personal data that You provide. The information is used only for the specific occasion and after Your agreement to provide it. For questions, requests or more information related to personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at:
GSM: +359 882523888
Types of personal data we collect and use
- Names, Surname, telephone, email, home/business address.
- Information about arrival/departure dates, used and preferred services.
- Information for events and special offers.
- Credit card details such as type of credit card, cardholder, ID number, validity date.
- IP address, type of browser, visited pages, preferable language settings.
Why we use the collected data
- For meeting arrangements and presenting additional information about events, services, details, etc.
- For making reservations and booking confirmations.
- The data You provide, is used for our future correspondence and improvement of the services we provide for Your special requests.
- For replying and presenting the best offer at Your request.
- For commercial purposes – advertising Your products/services, after specific agreement.
- For helping us communicate with You during the stay at the hotel, for booking confirmation and additional details for Your requests.
- For preparing and signing event contracts that include the requested and provided services.
- For improving our services, which also includes online shared reviews for the hotel.
- For registration of the guests at the reception desks (read more), including data that may be required by the local Bulgarian laws. We also use video surveillance in the common areas and for security measures.
- For legal purposes in the event of future law causes.
- For clarifying and preventing possible frauds, etc.
- To guarantee the signed contract and to secure its terms.
- Your personal data are processed by several service suppliers while they are dealing with reservations, money transactions and specific analysis. All of them are bounded with confidential law regulations which do not allow them to use and share any information and data available.
- The local authorities may require Your personal details, in case of preventing/solving frauds and criminal affairs.
- *You decide what type of data to provide us.
Types of communications that we use
- According to the data You provide and after an agreement to contact You, We use most frequently the e-mail type of communication, however this depends on the information You provide and after Your agreement has been given.
- We also use, telephone numbers, phone messages, social chats and other online platforms for communications.
- SSL Certificates (Secure Sockets Layer) provide secure, encrypted communications between a website and an internet browser. It is the protocol which provides the encryption, so Your connection can be secured when you visit a specific website. SSL Certificates are typically installed on pages that require end-users to submit sensitive information over the internet like credit card details or passwords. Example pages include payment pages, online forms and login). You can easily check if a website is provide encrypted connection – there should be the letter S at the beginning of the website address. httpS://parkhotelmoskva.net
What are cookies
- Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site). They help for language settings and visited pages preferences, etc.
- “The cookies we use have different expiration date. The longest period is based on 420 days, considering the last page visit date.
- We believe in the user’s right to be “forgotten”. You can always change the cookie settings in order to prevent further access of information. Please visit Cookies Settings
Types of cookies that we use
- Technical cookies – these cookies are necessary to provide the requested service. For instance, technical cookies allow You to proceed through different pages of a website with a single login and they remember selections in (order) forms that are filled out on the website. For example: making reservations and using the same personal account, without necessarily to log again.
- Apart from cookies that Notificare itself stores, third parties can store cookies on Your Terminal Equipment through the website. Notificare cannot control or influence the use of these cookies and/or the use by third parties of the information collected through these cookies. Notificare only provides the platform that enables storing these third party cookies. Notificare emphasizes that on the use of the data collected through these cookies further conditions of third parties may be applicable. In order to collect data on the usage of the website and visits to the website, Notificare uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics stores a permanent cookie on your Terminal Equipment which is subsequently used to register your use of the website. This data is then analyzed by Google and the results are given to Notificare. This enables Notificare to get more insight in the way in which the website is used and, based on this information, to make adjustments to the website or the provided services. The website is also linked to various social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Google+. Through the use of these social plug-ins you can share and recommend information to others. Through the social plug-ins, third party cookies are stored on Your Terminal Equipment. These are cookies that are used to optimize your experience of the website. Also, tracking cookies may be stored that are used to track Your online behavior when using various websites and to build a profile of Your online behavior.
- The consent you have given to store and read first and third party cookies, can be withdrawn at any time by setting Your browser to disable cookies and/or to remove all cookies. For more information, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/