Policies of Hotel Moskva
Парк-хотел “Москва” е разположен в дипломатическия квартал на София, в близост до идеалния център и непосредствено до Националния парк – Борисова градина. Станцията на метрото “Жолио Кюри“ е на 3 минути пеш.
- For special prices and discounts – Book HERE
- All prices on the website are only valid for the online booking.
- All prices include VAT.
- Promotional prices cannot be combined with other current offers or discounts.
- Prices do not include commission for tour operators or any third parties.
- Payment currency is in Bulgarian leva or euro.
- Payments can be made in cash, by bank transfer or by credit card.
- VISA, MASTERCARD & MAESTRO
- In order to validate the payment, we require the presence of the cardholder and the card used to guarantee the reservation upon check-in. If not possible, the guests will be asked to pay in cash or by their personal credit/debit card for the stay.
- Check-in is available after 14:00 pm.
- In order to upgrade the room and change it for an apartment, the guests should pay additional fee, according to the rack rate price list.
- Early check-in is available upon a fee – 50% from the price per 1 night and after confirming availability.
- Pets are allowed upon request in advance and additional fee.
- Without a special request for the Pets room, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Check-out is available till 12:00 pm.
- Late check-out is available upon a fee – 50% from the price per 1 night and after confirming availability.
- Check-out is available after the room is revised by the hotel’s staff for possible damages or smoking.
- Failure to comply with the non-smoking requirement will incur an additional charge of 50 euro for cleaning and refreshment.
- Check-out is available after all payments and additional services are settled.
- Free cancellation is possible 24 hours before the arrival date.
- Cancellation after the stated terms above, will be charged for the first night of the reserved period.
- The payment for checking out before the departure date, is non-refundable.
- The hotel reserves the right to seek even bigger compensations for cancelled reservations, especially in cases of high occupancy.
- The hotel reserves the right to cancel confirmed and paid reservations in case of abusive use.
- Children up to 4 years old are accommodated at no extra charge.
- A baby cot is available for free upon request.
- Hotel/reception and business-center – 24 hours/7 days.
- Lobby-bar – 10:00 – 22:00 pm.
- „Panorama“ restaurant – 12:00 – 22:30 pm.
- “Moskva” restaurant and the summer garden (seasonal) – 07:00 – 22:30 pm.
- The working hours of the restaurants could be changed, depending on the current events.
- Payed parking area is available for cars, mini-buses and buses.
- Parking prices are valid from the moment the guests check-in till the next day at noon – 12:00 pm.
- Parking in front of the entrances, the exits and the ramp of the hotel, is not allowed.
- Personally coded magnetic key-card for the guests’ rooms.
- Safety deposit box at the reception upon a fee.
- The hotel is not responsible for stolen, damaged or lost things, left outside the safety deposit box.
- If the hotel finds any lost things, the staff will contact the guests immediately. The lost property can be returned at the expenses’ guest.
- If no one searches or applies for lost things, the hotel reserves the right to dispose of them.
- Damaged or lost magnetic cards for the rooms or the parking, will be charged.
- The hotel has the right to charge every damaged, destroyed or stolen property according the official price list. If the damages are discovered after the guest has left the hotel, the administration will send the receipt or will charge the credit card.
- The hotel is not responsible for any services, provided from third-parts.
COMFORT & SAFETY
- Please, leave your magnetic key-card at the reception before leaving the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed at the restaurants and in the rooms/suites, except the ones specially adjusted.
- Please, keep the silence and the comfort of the other guests.
- Please, do not smoke in the rooms/suites and in the hotel area.
- Please, do not move any furniture and appliances in and out of the rooms and the common areas.
- Please, do not damage or destroy any of the hotel’s properties.
- Please, do not take any property out of the hotel.
Privacy policies and data use
- Please read our privacy policies and use of your personal information and data when checking-in the hotel – read more